Translate

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Stay calm pick a spot

My father in law makes recurve bows for hunting. On every one he engraves the words " stay calm pick a spot" .I asked him what do u mean by that ? He said when your hunting and you see your target, your adrenalin kicks in  if you control it and stay focused on one spot of the target, you will hit it. As i was asking the question God was showing me another answer . In any stressful , emotional, exciting situation. Identify the emotion you are feeling anxiety, fear, stress etc. ask me to search hour memory for the fitting scripture. You will find peace that surpasses all understanding. Cast , your burdons, questions, fears to me immediatly. I am in control. Stay focused on me. Stay focused on my scripture my word. I will hit the target through you. I shot one arrow to earth one perfect arrow( jesus) and i hit my target through Him. This happens alot lately . I can have a conversation and hear God in them all. Listens to Him through others conversations. Key is listen for Him

No comments:

Post a Comment