Translate

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Fasting for friends

What i love about my christian community friends is that they fill the need in my heart i have been longing for. I am free to share my love lesson from God . I can jump start another believer and the jump start me. This is true fellowship. I wish we all could sit around a table at a church together and study, pray , praise, worship together and we will one day but until then i truely enjoy my daily revival with you all. Fasting for friends was inspired by another community member im proud to call my friend. The holy spirit is awake and working through her. Today is wed . Every wed. From 6am to 6 pm i fast. I wake up thank God for however my day will go and ask him let the spirit take over me and do its work today. I get out a sheet of paper and a pen and i make a list. I write all the names that God brings to my mind even names from  my google community. I write all names of people that have come against  us hurt me or my family that week. They come against because they need prayer. I write my pastor , church members , kids, there friends, husband, his coworkers, teachers , session members, missionaries. Yes my list is long and longer every week. I circle the names that my spirit is sensitive too. The pastor,,the ones that hurt me, a new friend, and old one, someone that i havent seen in church. Then i lay my hand on the paper and pray over each one. I tell God these people all need feed by you. I fast for them today. You brought them in my life for a time , today i give them back. Then i go on with my day. When i get hungry i pray for all the souls on my list over again. Today i encourage you to join me in this beautiful gift of fasting God gave us. Love your loved ones in a most high way. Fast for your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment