Translate

Sunday, September 28, 2014

His plan

Jeremiah 29:11 " I know the plans I have for you the plans to prosper not to harm you, the plans for hope and future"" have you ever made plans and they go wrong? I did. I asked God why did it go wrong ? I had good intentions. Well, it wasn't his plan!!!!! Plans to prosper , Gods plans have everyone involved in mind , not just mine. That's why withGod we and others prosper. Not to harm you, most of our plans involve others , God cannot allow harm unles it's his plan. Why do we complicate our own lives? We can just ask Him what is His plan. Plans of hope and futre. His plans end with hope and future. For all involved. Ask, Him what are His plans for this situation, seek the answer and knock, do it and the door will be open for you. Make plans for others to prosper from. If your plan fails, it's not nessesaraly a NO from God , he just has another way planed to approach the situation. Ask Him his plan!isaiah 55:9 for as the heavens are higher than the earth so are my ways higher than your ways my thoughts higher than you thoughts. God thinks long term. His thoughts and ways are long term ways and thoughts. When I asked God , why I had good intentions. I did but for who and how long?????God thinks about all that . I have ADHD , I want to  tell everyone what a special gift it is. If I go out preaching about the perks to ADHD what good did I serve and to who???probably some but , what if I use it the way God showed me? Then I hear wow that's amazing, how do u do that, that's a gift, Jesus taught people by showing them not just preaching . We limit our plans he has for us by making plans. Instead of asking Him his plan and waiting for Him to show us. God works through us . I often hear I have a God given gift. People see the perks to ADHD and recognize its God given I don't have to say a word. Have you ever heard a child sing ? I mean an amazing singer and you know wow they have a gift. God gets the credit . Gods plan is to work through us to help us and others prosper . When you see someone using their God given gift , you have hope and you know that person has a future using their God given gift. Gods plan for us is much bigger that we can comprehend . What was your strength as a child???? Mine was people I was a people person, I had so much energy and spirit it was alluring to other children . I was positive and loving and excepting to all kids. I I rarely grew tired.thats how God created me. That's how he planned for me to serve Him. With energy and enthusiasm. As an adult this (people) became my weakness. Adults with ADHD can not focus are distracted are, hyper and all this can be off putting to others. When I stood on my porch one night and told God , you know me. You made me. I am fearfully and wonderfully made to serve you. I surrender my weakness to you. I reminded God He said when we are our weakest He is his strongest. I continued reminding Him , you have plans for me. I started studying Luke 9:46 -48the disciples asked who is the greatest??? Jesus said the child. He said"whoever receives this little child receives me . And whoever receives me receives Him who sent Me. For whoever is least among you will be the greatest" when we humble our selfs and ask God please allow me to be the child you created me to be and not the adult I long to be.... Healing begins. And God reminds you then, of the fearfully made child He planned you to be. Then I knew I had to use the ADHD as intended , allow God to work through me. To love to accept others to use the spirit inside me to energize and be refreshing to the spirit in another. With ADHD I think outside the box, I see a positive hidden in every negative. I am humble because I am human . I don't require a lot of sleep and still have more energy than others. My mind is on fire all the time. I feel like I can't learn enough I'm always hungry for more. I see the world and others as a way of hope and future through learning from others. There is only so much I can learn on my own God created others with gifts to share and I know I can learn from all of them. I'm eager for knowledge. But my energy and positive outlook God uses to lead people back to Him. His plans to prosper are Luke 13 enter through the narrow gate. Let God know you and show you your weakness . He shows you in your weakness there is hope and future. His ways are truly higher than our ways because His ways involve all of us even our weakness. His thoughts are higher than our thoughts because ours are just to make a plan with good intentions. His thoughts are make a plan that involves healing hope future prosper. Etc. His plan unlocks every part of us mind body and soul to give us the desire of our heart. Now I see the world put a label on me ADHD and god took it off and said now go be an example be fruitful and multiply be a fisher of men be a living sacrifice. That was His plan all along:)

No comments:

Post a Comment