Translate

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Ask=pray

First of all have u ever found yourself talking to yourself? That's how you talk to God . Everyone does it God allows us to so we know we know how.matthew7.7 this is where my journey began. I asked God one day, I say ask because that's what you do if you have a question ask Him, anyway I asked God to help me understand the bible. I tried but I felt like I was just reading words and it felt like I knew there was more but I didn't know how to get it. The bible was not just wrote for the pope or my pastor it was wrote for me too and I wanted to understand. I was drawn to it. A few days or so later this scripture popped in my head. I sat there and pondered. Ask , ask , ask . It was a question I told myself then I felt I needed a dictionary . I looked up the definition for ask. I know I know what it meant but I had to read it. And then I knew ask was pray . For there I was unstoppable . All I had to do was ask . Ask the right question. If your question is in line with His plan you will receive. If not , like Einstine  once said have you ever repeat something over and over and get same result? Definition of insanity. So when you ask , (pray) think about it is it pure? Is it for Gods glory? You will receive god want to give and he wants you to keep asking ( praying). Seek, means get out your bible the answer is in there. God says be anxious for nothing. So if you ask make sure you find the answer for confermation or we receive the answer when we look for one. If you look you will find the answer . God wants us to use our bible. It was wrote for each one of us. God is amazing He talks to us on our level in our  own language we don't go to his. When I asked God help me understand the bible . When I read he reminds me of a situation in my life that happen so I understand . That's why it's a personal relationship . They are all different he talk in many languages. So pick up you bible seek =study. When you study you find the answer. Knock, this one I looked up in dictionary too . Knock is a verb an action. Knock= do. So after you pray you study then get up and do it. Knock and it will be open for you. So don't question it God says the door will be open. He will make a way for you with no closed doors .He will go before you and prepare a place for you. And having said that I'll pick up there tomorrow . Leave any prayer request in comments I'll pray for ya god bless

1 comment:

  1. What a simple explanation! Very helpful to me. Thanks, Cheri

    ReplyDelete