Translate

Monday, September 22, 2014

Grab the snake by the tail.,.,

exodus 4:4 the lord said to Moses, " reach out and grab the snake by the tail"well , have you ever heard grab the bull by the horns? Or just do it? Rip it off like a band aid? Well this is what God has had me reading by now in my relationship with God, I know when he has me reading something specific I need to pay attention because a lesson will soon follow. A very close friend and I went out separate ways many months ago, I began to pray the second I knew we were heading off track and as she walked out of my life , I have been praying for her and her family every day since. Pray for there health and peace in there life etc. whatever I prayed for myself or my kids she came to mind and I prayed the same for her. Never knowing if she would walk back in my life or not but I knew God had a plan so I just prayed his will for there life would be fulfilled. TodY I prayed this morning for God to bring rain in my life were there was no way there could be as in Zechariah. I went to get my hair done, it went really wrong . I came home sat crude for a moment then I knew the only way out of tis was to call her. I knew in the past we had had this prob with hair and she could fix it. I cried more , fear was rearing its head , satan reminded me how my now distant friend hated me and would not Speek to me. Then God told me call her. I needed to grab the snake by the tail even though I knew it may bite me in the end. So I made the call, surprising she came right over, fixed my hair and asked me can we mend this? Can we go back? I said no we can go forward though. She said what went wrong? I said no need to rehash , let's move on. Turns out all this time she missed me. She missed our friendship. In order to have God bring rain where there is no way you have to just do it. Grab the snake by the tail. God makes the snake into a rod, a way. We must have faith.

1 comment: