Translate

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

My black and white world.....

How well do you  know the scripture,"" All things are possible through Christ who strengthens me. ??? How often do you practice it???
If you know this scripture well then you know "Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and the door will be open" must be understood, believed and practiced in order to see the grace and favor in the first scripture.
What a bold statement, All things are possible!!! Big miracles are given to those who dream, believe and do big things for God. God said all things are possible, ALL.
Lately I look around and see people praying  and dreaming big , but not doing big things in faith. We are  not entitled to answered prayers just because just because we believe in God. Jesus believed in God but he did not sit around praying, he did big things to show his faith. Jesus went out of his comfort zone and was fully dependant on God to pull him through each step of his life. In order to experience the full power of "ALL thing are possible", you must know Jesus was our example to FOLLOW. Because he stepped out of his comfort zone for us, we can through his strength do the same thing.
Did you know Jesus sweat blood the night before He was crucified. When we have anxiety we go to the doctor and get a pill, Jesus went to God in prayer and God helped Him face His fear.
If you want a better marriage, you must tell God what you want for your marriage(ASK)
Be relentless in your search for a way to get it. (SEEK)
Here's the tuff one,  Do what you need to do (KNOCK)
God helps those who help themselves. God makes a way for those who seek a way .
Do you raise your children to be dependant on you for the rest of their life? Do you do everything for them all the time? Or do you teach them what your doing and why so they can do it on their own? Do you want your children to grow up to be confident and free?
So does God!!!God want us to know all things are possible through christ .  Do not fear the world. Jesus showed us we can do anything we want but we must get up and do what we want done. All the words in the bible were written for us to follow not  just read and pray, they are for us to stand on holy ground and claim. Those words are instructions for freedom.
Jesus said I am the way the truth  and the light. So we must know his ways, see his ways, and do his ways.
How well do I know the scripture all things are possible through Christ? Well, once I overcame my fear of being rejected by the world and stepped out of my comfort zone and saw that God was teaching me how to be comfortable in Him in uncomfortable times, then I stopped seeing the world in color and saw the world in black and white. I don't see a lot of colorful options I see two . I see Hope and Fear .I see them everyday in all people around me. Hope gives and fear takes. Now that I see the light I address others accordingly. I either encourage or motivate others in the right direction. Sometimes its not easy and most of the time I sacrifice my feelings but, it is ALL possible through Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment